Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Movin' Out



Tonight, I went to see the Broadway production of Movin' Out. I absolutely love Broadway shows! Everytime I see one, I am sure that I could jump up on stage and sing and dance right with them! Fortunately, reality quickly sets in and instead I just sit in my seat and enjoy the show. This show is unlike any I have ever seen. At first, I was thinking it wasn't going to be one of my favorites. But by the end, I loved it! It is like you are seeing two shows in one! There is a great concert going on while at the same time, some of the best dancing I have ever seen is telling the story and making the songs come together. It was really different! My explanation doesn't do it justice, so here is a clip of one of the songs. Now, if you have seen the video of Kelly dancing on her blog, I know that these dancers seam like mere amatures! But they were entertaining none the less!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm glad you had fun and that Annetta was able to use my ticket!!! I know I would have loved it but it was a good decision to stay home!

Kelly said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - you are hilarious! :-)
Maybe I could join a broadway show.....if I could only sing too! :-)
I love Billy Joel - I'm sure it was great!