Friday, October 9, 2009

Hogs in the Big D!

I always look forward to tailgating before Razorback football games!!! This past weekend, we took tailgating to a whole different level when the Hogs played the Aggies at Dallas Stadium!

Oh my word, I was in football heaven when we turned in to the parking lot! Not only do I love Hog football, I love the Dallas Cowboys!!! We could tell the weather wasn't going to cooperate for long so we got to work getting everything set up.I didn't get any pictures of all the food or what it looked like once the whole area was filled in with Hog fans because it was pouring down rain pretty much the whole afternoon!!! But trust me, we had some great food!

Pictures just don't even come close to doing the inside of the stadium justice!!! It truly is amazing!One of the best parts of a game day is when the team comes running through the "A"! It is so exciting no matter what stadium you are in!!!Of course the BEST way to end the day is by singing the fight song and celebrating a WIN!!!!!

I am so ready for the game tomorrow! Unfortunately with an 11:00 start time, there won't be much tailgating this week. But it will still be fun! Let's go Hogs, beat Auburn!!!!!!!

Wooooooo Pig Sooie!!!!!!!!

No comments: