The beautiful bride getting ready for the big moment! She looked sooooo pretty!!!
This is me and Ashlee hanging out in the bride's room. We all went to college together, so it was a fun little reunion getting to hang out!
Me, Laresa, and Julie were roommates. We spent many years together praying for this day! Everything went so well and was a really sweet wedding. Laresa's now husband Jeremy is a very talented musician. He played the guitar and sang the Shane and Shane song "Yearn" as the call to worship. It was such a great way to get things started!
Here are a few pictures from the reception:
Mr. and Mrs. Roemisch
I am so glad that I was able to make it to the wedding. Thank you all so much for your prayers!!! I am worn out from the weekend, but I finally feel like I will be completely well someday soon!
2 comments:
Your dress looks great!! What a great idea about the china! Maybe I need to start that tradition. :)
Yay for wedding pictures!! Everything looks and sounds beautiful! You look great! Can't even tell you've been suffering :)
Post a Comment